Thu, Jul 16|
Coolwater on the Pine
Canoe the Pine
The Adventureman's Guild First Official Event Camping and Canoeing
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2020, 11:00 AM – Jul 19, 2020, 11:00 AM
Coolwater on the Pine, 9424 W 48 1/2 Rd, Wellston, MI 49689, USA
About the Event
FIRST EVENT OF THE ADVENTUREMAN'S GUILD
We invite guild members to join us in a weekend of camping and canoeing but more than that a chance to congregate and celebrate. This is a Canoeing Event for Guild members and that means you must canoe to participate. If you do not know how we will pair you with someone who can teach you the basics and put you on your way to earning your Canoeing Merit Badge.
BUILD THE GUILD
Each Guild member is encouraged to invite another man who may be interested in becoming a member of the guild. This skills challenge event is a perfect time to see what we are all about.
We are hoping maybe we can also learn from each other as well. If you have a survival skill, tip, trick or hack you would like to demonstrate to the group let us know in the forum under "Canoe the Pine".
PRIMITIVE CAMPING AND CANOEING
Coolwater Campground is surrounded by the Manistee National Forest located on the Pine River.
This is one of the Michigans’ premier canoe rivers and a Blue Ribbon Trout Stream. The campground features a river landing for water access and overnight canoe trips. We will be camping on a Primitive campsite and that means no electricity and outhouses. However on-site there are modern restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities available.
Spots are limited so hurry and buy your slot.
DATES - INFO
- July 16th - Arrive at Coolwater Campground after 11:00 am before 10:00 pm
- July 17th - Canoe Elm Flats to Coolwater 10:00 am
- July 18th - Canoe Cool water to Peterson 10:00 am
- July 19th - Check out of camp Noon
- Be Respectful of others at all times
- Lewd or rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- Please keep radios at a level that does not bother others.
- We do ask radios to be turned off at 10:00 p.m., and no loud music at any time.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS. We will be surrounded by National Forest and any failure to comply will result in being asked to leave.
- No Pets allowed
- Quiet time is at 12:00…This will be enforced.
- Please do not bring firewood into the campground Firewood must be bought onsite to stop the movement of dangerous pests, like the Emerald Ash Borer.
- Do not cut any tree on the campground
- Alcohol is permitted at your site only. Please do not bring alcoholic beverages to the basketball & volleyball court, office, or other campground facilities.
- Leave No Trace. Put all trash in designated dumpsters, and recyclables in the recycle center.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in you being asked to leave, without a refund.
- $120 per guild member and includes camping and canoeing.
- No meals provided.
- All ticket sales are final and non-transferable
Payment is due at time of booking. For online payment, go to https://www.theadventuremansguild.com/shop. We accept credit cards/ debit cards via PayPal.
CAMPING WAIVER & RELEASE
In consideration for being permitted by The Adventureman's Guild LLC to participate in camping, I hereby waive, release and discharge any and all claims for damages for personal injury, death or property damage which I may have, or which may hereafter accrue to me, as a result of participation in tent camping. This release is intended to discharge in advance The Adventureman's Guild LLC (its officers, employees and agents) from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with my participation in tent camping, even though that liability may arise out of negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
It is understood that this activity involves an element of risk and danger of accidents and knowing those risks, I hereby assume those risks. It is further agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on my heirs and assigns. I agree to indemnify and to hold The Adventureman's Guild LLC or entities free and harmless from any loss, liability, damage, cost, or expense which they may incur as the result of my death or any injury or property damage that I may sustain while participating in tent camping and river canoeing.